Group Study Rooms
The Library has 29 rooms available for group study and discussion.
Group study rooms are for undergraduate and graduate student use only; rooms are not available to faculty, staff, or law students; if you are a law student, please use the study rooms available in the Dorraine Zief Law Library.
- Reservations must be made online with a valid myUSF student username and password.
- Reservations can be made no more than 6 days in advance.
- Reservations are limited to two hours within a calendar day (12am - 11:59pm), and a total of five hours within a calendar week (Sunday - Saturday).
- Cleaning supplies are provided at each study space. Please disinfect your study space when you arrive and upon your departure. Please dispose of trash.
- Rooms may be used without making a reservation, but groups with reservations have priority.